Sergio has bought a picture. It’s a white canvas. The background is white and, if we half-close the eyes, we are able to distinguish some really fine white lines. Or at least that is Marcos attempt to perceive facing the indifference of Iván. In Art, by Yasmina Reza, an artistic work unchains a dialectic combat among three friends that, with no intention, finally come to debate on the ultimate sense of their friendship.
- Roberto Enríquez
- Cristóbal Suárez
- Jorge Usón
- Text: Yasmina Reza.
- Direction: Miguel del Arco.
- Translation and version : Fernando Gómez Grande and Rodolf Sierra.
- Direction of production: Jordi Buxó and Aitor Tejada.
- Executive production: Pablo Ramos Escola.
- Scenography and wardrobe: Alessio Meloni (AAPEE).
- Light design: Pau Fullana.
- Sound design: Sandra Vicente (Studio340).
- Music: Arnau Vilà.
- Photography: Vanessa Rábade.
- Graphic design: Patricia Portela.
- Scenography execution: Mambo Decorados.
- Direction assistant: Gabriel Fuentes.
- Acknowledgements: Silvia Carrasco.
“…one of the essential appointments for Madrid’s summer. Don’t miss it.”
Marcos Ordóñez EL PAÍS June 14th 2017
“Art also is a white canvas serving as a mirror for the public and their opinions. Yesterday, were enthusiastic. Thunderous ovation.”
Alberto Piquero EL COMERCIO January 27th 2018
…once again, is necessary to be thankful with Pavón Kamikaze Theater for betting on this type of theater that teaches, thrills and that is not over once you cross the gate outside the real world (or unreal, depending how you want to see it).
Marta Carrasco YOURWAYMAGAZINE 8 diciembre 2017
“It’s simple…But it has the basics: a flawless casting and well directed”
Miguel Ayanz VOLODIA November 30th 2017
“…not need to talk around; it is absolutely recommendable to watch, will be the best 90 minutes of your week”
Las zapatillas de Maxi November 27th 2017
“Don’t miss it! This theater fact will not leave you indifferent”
Dafne Arencibia masteatro November 24th 2017
“An splendid text directed with masterfulness…Three actors in grace and a beautiful end that closes the play in an unbeatable way…there is no doubt: we face a true work of Art”
Aldo Ruíz EL TEATRERO July 27th 2017
“…the artistic and creative team who had set up the play have made a round job, really worthy the waiting time to have a new look twenty years later …”
Allweber LOVE 4 MUSICALS July 14th 2017
Highly recommended spectacle…a complete hit, wise choice.
José-Miguel Vila Ociocrítico.com July10th 2017
“…compose a true master work. One of those pieces that no theater lover should miss.”
Judit Gayán Citeyoco June 21st 2017
“A text that already is a modern classic. A sharpened direction. And really enjoyable interpretations. What else could be asked for? Art, art and art.”
Miguel Gabaldón NOTODO.COM June 13th 2017
“Yes, Art keeps its attractive and the public will enjoy it”
Ángel Esteban Monje KRITILO June 13th 2017
“The play is good, also are director and actors; no sense for comparisons”
Raúl Losánez LA RAZÓN June 12th 2017
“…is an endless work, one that you can see once and another without getting tired.”
Antonio Hernández Nieto HUFFPOST June 11th 2017
“Further beyond a sober set up and full of exuberance at the same time ….is an in-depth study that supports an anatomical treaty of comedy, through the exploration of its mechanisms and the high precision, both verbal and physical, which these mechanisms mobilize …”
Domingo Herráiz De mis pasos en la tierra June 10th 2017
“…a warranty to the public to laugh loud out and an starting point for deep reflection about friendship “
Santiago Taus El Debate de hoy June 9th 2017
“…a highly recommended play, where the white color that usually is regarded to purity, can get dimmer and become gray…to turn at the end into a white of hope.”
Espectáculos La Farándula June 4th 2017
- 1st to 7th. El Pavón Kamikaze Theater, Madrid.
- 2nd. Auditorio Municipal do Concello, Vigo.
- 3rd. MIRA Theater. Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid.
- 9th. BergidumTheater, Ponferrada.
- 3rd. Adolfo Marsillach Theater, San Sebastián de los Reyes, Madrid.
- 9th. Romea Theater, Murcia.
- 16th. Casa de la Cultura, Collado Villalba, Madrid.
- 7th and 8th. Salón Cervantes Theater, Alcalá de Henares.
- 13th. Principal Theater, Palencia.
- 14th. Liceo Theater, Salamanca.
- 21st. Principal Theater, Vitoria.
- From 24th to 26th. Lope de Vega Theater, Sevilla
- From May 27th to June 30th. EL PAVÓN TEATRO KAMIKAZE, Madrid.
- From 8th to 10th. Calderón Theater, Valladolid.
- 6 & 7. Cuyás Theater, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
- 21. Festival of Carballo, A Coruña.
- 3rd, 4th & 5th. Principal Theater, Zaragoza.
- From 27th to 30th. El Pavón Kamikaze Theater, Madrid.
- 1st to 31st. El Pavón Kamikaze Theater, Madrid.