Miguel del Arco directs The Young Company in a trip to Lorca’s yourth who dreamed himself as a poet
The thirty-eight years of Federico García Lorca are crossed of life, literature and death. Three axis that will guide us in this trip towards that youngster who dreamed to be a poet and towards the poet who never quit of being young.
A road inhabited by the Andalusian landscapes of his childhood, by the Madrid in the times of the Residencia de Estudiantes or by the convulsive New York on the end of the ’20s until arriving, in a vile turn of destiny, to the sinister shadows of the night and the bullet that killed him.
Lost and free, as the author hunting images to fill out his pages, we will go through his life and work, sticking out to the young Lorca, and Lorca the friend, the excessive, the traveller, the skin and word lover. To the poet able to make us breathe in his verses the light and the blood, the flesh and the love. To the man, and above all, to the youngster whose voice is still sounding, vibrant and lucid, far beyond the misery of History.
- Julen Alba
- Óscar Albert
- Ana Bokesa
- Katia Borlado
- Álvaro Fontalba
- Xoán Fórneas
- Pascual Laborda
- Jesús Lavi
- Rosa Martí
- Nono Mateos
- Íñigo Santacana
- Carmen Tur
- Direction: Miguel del Arco.
- Dramaturgy: Irma Correa y Nando López.
- Scenography: Paco Azorín
- Lights desing: Juan Gómez Cornejo.
- Music: Arnau Vilà
- Sound design: Sandra Vicente (Studio340).
- Wardrobe: Guadalupe Valero.
- Videoscene: Pedro Chamizo.
- Choreography: Andoni Larrabeti.
- Artistic direction: José Luis Arellano García.
- Production direction: Olga Reguilón Aguado.
- Technical direction: David Elcano
- 21st. Premiere at TEATROS DEL CANAL, Madrid.
- 30th. Meeting with the public, TEATROS DEL CANAL, Madrid.
- Días 1 al 7. TEATROS DEL CANAL, Madrid.