I am going to tell the narration about love and its ventures, but if your heart will have enough courage, you would be able with an artifice to wacth its complete life with its many turning points just in front of you represented by spectres like animated bodies: they wouldn’t lack the gesture nor the talking”.
Pierre Corneille, L’Illusion comique.
This work, that his author Ivan Viripaev calls comedy, starts with the death of Dani and ends with Sandra, Margarita y Alberto’s, the cuartet conforming two marriages proganists of Ilusiones. The four of them are over their eighties. Viripaev proposes a vital tour on the trajectory of this two couples trying, by themselves or together, find their place in the world.
- Marta Etura.
- Daniel Grao.
- Alejandro Jato.
- Verónica Ronda.
- Text: Ivan Viripaev.
- Direction: Miguel del Arco.
- Translation: Helena Sánchez Kriukova.
- Production direction: Jordi Buxó y Aitor Tejada.
- Executive production: Pablo Ramos Escola.
- Scenography and wardrobe: Eduardo Moreno.
- Wardrobe: Sandra Espinosa.
- Light design: Juanjo Llorens.
- Choreography: Manuela Barrero.
- Sound design: Sandra Vicente (Studio340).
- Music: Arnau Vilà.
- Photography: Vanessa Rábade.
- Graphic design: Patricia Portela.
- Communication: Pablo Giraldo.
- Students: Sergio Garayalde, Daniel Ibáñez y Daniel Visiedo.
- Direction assistant: Gabriel Fuentes.
- Acknowlegments: María Delgado, José Gabriel López Antuñano, Dsquared2, Armand Basi, Leie, Liu-jo, Maison Margiela, Maliparmi, Antony Morato, The Lab Studio Make up..
“Ilusiones, scenic delicatessen”
Raúl Losánez LA RAZÓN April 27th 2018
“…a meticulous and minimalist work, almost as fine goldsmithing”
Rocío García EL PAÍS April 26th 2018
….”They’ve made it again !!!! El Pavón Kamikaze Theatre amazes us once more with a tiny jewel out of the box of the conventional theatre, leaving us plenty of emotions, making us coming out of the theater with a feeling of having taken part in something really special.
Fernando Muñoz Jaen BUTACA DE PRIMERA May 6th 2018
“A really solid show, of huge cuality, that produced on me the magical effect of shooting its complete dimension in just one “click”, when it finishes, when real life continues…”
David García Vázquez Desde el patio April 29th 2018
“Ninety minutes of fascinating and contemporary theatre. Live theatre, that’s what I mean…”
Antonio Castro madridiario April 27th 2018
“At the end, a beautiful and bitter taste at the same time pierce the soul of the public, infected by the lack of certainties of the characters…”
José-Miguel Vila ociocrítico April 27th 2018
“Existentialist theatre by the hands of four powerful interpretations”
Alberto Piquero EL COMERCIO April 21st 2018
- From 25th to 30th. EL PAVÓN TEATRO KAMIKAZE, Madrid.
- From 1st to 13th. EL PAVÓN TEATRO KAMIKAZE, Madrid