I am going to tell the narration about love and its ventures, but if your heart will have enough courage, you would be able with an artifice to wacth its complete life with its many turning points just in front of you represented by spectres like animated bodies: they wouldn’t lack the gesture nor the talking”.
Pierre Corneille, L’Illusion comique.
This work, that his author Ivan Viripaev calls comedy, starts with the death of Dani and ends with Sandra, Margarita y Alberto’s, the cuartet conforming two marriages proganists of Ilusiones. The four of them are over their eighties. Viripaev proposes a vital tour on the trajectory of this two couples trying, by themselves or together, find their place in the world.
- Marta Etura.
- Daniel Grao.
- Alejandro Jato.
- Verónica Ronda.
- Text: Ivan Viripaev.
- Direction: Miguel del Arco.
- Translation: Helena Sánchez Kriukova.
- Production direction: Jordi Buxó y Aitor Tejada.
- Executive production: Pablo Ramos Escola.
- Scenography and wardrobe: Eduardo Moreno.
- Wardrobe: Sandra Espinosa.
- Light design: Juanjo Llorens.
- Choreography: Manuela Barrero.
- Sound design: Sandra Vicente (Studio340).
- Music: Arnau Vilà.
- Photography: Vanessa Rábade.
- Graphic design: Patricia Portela.
- Communication: Pablo Giraldo.
- Students: Sergio Garayalde, Daniel Ibáñez y Daniel Visiedo.
- Direction assistant: Gabriel Fuentes.
- Acknowlegments: María Delgado, José Gabriel López Antuñano, Dsquared2, Armand Basi, Leie, Liu-jo, Maison Margiela, Maliparmi, Antony Morato, The Lab Studio Make up..
“A subtleness and balance exercise for an splendid interpretative quartet “
Juan Ignacio Garzón ABC May 17 2018
“A theater pirouette playing with the spectators and that requires to forget about the canons of the traditional theater”
Moisés C. Alabau EN PLATEA May 10th 2018
“Ilusiones, scenic delicatessen”
Raúl Losánez LA RAZÓN April 27th 2018
“…a meticulous and minimalist work, almost as fine goldsmithing”
Rocío García EL PAÍS April 26th 2018
“…the word spectacle was coined to be associatted to plays like this one. Because there is no other better to define it.”
Silvia García Jerez La Cronosfera February 27th 2019
“…a really original way to present a story that catches you up since the beginning and surprises by the intensity of the narration”
Paloma Escudero BEAT IT MAGAZINE 24 febrero 2019
¡How brave is this director, Miguel del Arco! A real Kamikaze who risks bringing us unknown authors, complex texts to take on the stage, topics where beats contents with deep meaning.”
MJ Cortés Robles ACTUANTES February 22nd 2019
“…a brillant and fascinant scenic show”
Bea López TeatroMadrid February 21st 2019
“A teather that makes us feel, that thrills us, that entertains, that makes questions, and makes us fall in love…”
Fernando Muñoz Jaén Vista teatral 20 febrero 2019
”They’ve made it again !!!! El Pavón Kamikaze Theatre amazes us once more with a tiny jewel out of the box of the conventional theatre, leaving us plenty of emotions, making us coming out of the theater with a feeling of having taken part in something really special.
Fernando Muñoz Jaen BUTACA DE PRIMERA May 6th 2018
“A really solid show, of huge cuality, that produced on me the magical effect of shooting its complete dimension in just one “click”, when it finishes, when real life continues…”
David García Vázquez Desde el patio April 29th 2018
“Ninety minutes of fascinating and contemporary theatre. Live theatre, that’s what I mean…”
Antonio Castro madridiario April 27th 2018
“At the end, a beautiful and bitter taste at the same time pierce the soul of the public, infected by the lack of certainties of the characters…”
José-Miguel Vila ociocrítico April 27th 2018
“Existentialist theatre by the hands of four powerful interpretations”
Alberto Piquero EL COMERCIO April 21st 2018
- From 13th to 28th. EL PAVÓN KAMIKAZE THEATER, Madrid
- From 1 to 3. EL PAVÓN KAMIKAZE THEATER, Madrid
- 8 and 9. Arriaga Theater, Bilbao
- From 25th to 30th. EL PAVÓN TEATRO KAMIKAZE, Madrid.
- From 1st to 13th. EL PAVÓN TEATRO KAMIKAZE, Madrid