What do the bad people have that we all like to look at? Why we have that fascination as spectators of evil? Why generation after generation Richard III is a permanent presence over our stages? He produces hilarity, terror, but no one wants to miss it. And with the same endless energy, he promises to go on and on. He wants it all. He wants the power. He gets entertained by obtaining power despite everything, plotting the way to access to what still is not his. Thereafter, he does not really know what to do with the power, he gets bored exert it. What he really enjoys is the vertigo of the hunt. He is hungry of killing, he does not kill by hunger.
- Álvaro Báguena
- Chema del Barco
- Israel Elejalde
- Alejandro Jato
- Verónica Ronda
- Cristóbal Suárez
- Manuela Velasco
- By: William Shakespeare
- Free version: Miguel del Arco and Antonio Rojano
- Direction: Miguel del Arco
- Production direction: Jordi Buxó and Aitor Tejada
- Executive production: Pablo Ramos Escola
- Production: Víctor Hernández
- Scenography: Amaya Cortaire
- Wardrobe: Ana Garay
- Wardrobe assistant: Juan Cruz
- Sound design: Sandra Vicente
- Music: Arnau Vilà
- Final theme: León Benavente
- Audiovisuals: Pedro Chamizo
- Stage manager: Aitor Presa
- Distribution: Caterina Muñoz Luceño
- Photography: Vanessa Rábade
- Graphics design: Patricia Portela
- Communication: Pablo Giraldo
- Direction assistant: Ana Noguera
- Acknowledgement: Kike Inchausti, Guillermo Moreno, Cristóbal Rodríguez y Carlota Velasco
A production by El Pavón Teatro Kamikaze
- 10th. Premier El Pavón Teatro Kamikaze, Madrid.
- From 11thto 30th. El Pavón Teatro Kamikaze, Madrid.
- From 1st to 17th. El Pavón Teatro Kamikaze, Madrid.