Musical Theater and Humor, directed by Miguel del Arco, with 11 artists on stage, two vocalists and 9 musicians.
The cast of SAX’O’FON Company includes the wonderful voices of María Blanco y Carlos Lázaro, supported with the drums, piano, bajo, guitar and an explosive quintet of trumpet, trombone y saxo baritone, tenor and alto. With outfits inspired in the comics of the 50’s, The Swinging Devils play, sing, dance, perform and dramatize an excellent playlist of swing and roll, that since the very beginning, makes the public feel like part of the band.
- ART DIRECTION ARTÍSTICA AND SCRIPT: Miguel del Arco
- DIRECTION ASSISTANT: Aitor Tejada
- PRODUCTION: Ricardo Mateos
- MUSIC DIRECTION AND ARRANGEMENTS: Raúl Gama
- CHOREOGRAPHY: Maria Blanco
- LIGHTS DESIGN: Juanjo Llorens
- SOUND DESIGN: Sandra Vicente/Mariano García/Javier Iturralde
- SCENOGRAPHY: Encubo Arquitectura
- PIANO DESGIN: Kathrin Kruger
- ELECTRONIC PIANO: ROLAND IBERIA, S.L.
- WARDROBE: Carmen Santacreu
- ILLUSTRATIONS: Mario Villena
PRODUCTION: SAX´O´FON PRODUCCIONES S.L